Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My first blog

Well, today I decided to try creating a blog !!! I just followed the steps and here I am. Hope this is good. Now why did I want to do this..... of course card making ... what else! I've been seeing many card making challenges and been wanting to try one or two, but not having a blog it was impossible. So I saw this Promarkers challenge, the colours which I just loooove using and made this card here to take part and I needed a blog where to post it. So here it is!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Doreen and welcome to the world of blogging. Your card is lovely, I think the colours are great too and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Julie said...

Your card is beautiful, such lovely colours. Welcome to blogland, and thanks for joining us at I ♥ Pro-markers.
Julie x

Kelly said...

Hi Dora! I am so excited that you started a blog and woo hoo I'm your first follower! You do beautiful work, this card is so dang cute! I love the image!

WeirdCat said...

Lovely colours, great image, and well done on setting up your blog,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Anonymous said...

hiya, welcome to the world of blogging!!

KAtx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...