Followers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Amy

Hello again ladies, good morning. Here I am again with my second card for the day....

This time I got me my my DT Card for this week's challenge at Crafty Sentiments. The theme this week is RED AND BLACK

For my card today I decided to use one of the lovely new stamps, Christmas Amy. I coloured her with my promarkers, using of course .... the colours .... RED and BLACK and of course... my new stars stamps! It's a whole set of different sized stars, so a really nice set. I really loved how it turned out, even though at first I didn't know what to do. 


So now head over to the blog for more amazing inspiration by the lovely DT ladies and to check out what's up for grabs this week! 

I am entering my card in these challenges
1 - Fresh Brewed Designs 23 - SHOW US YOUR STYLE
2 - Crazy 4 Challenges 63 - CHRISTMAS
3 - ABC Challenge - H is for HOLIDAYS

Hugs
xxx



13 comments:

Sandi said...

This card turned out fantastic, thanks for the inspiration.

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card, Dora! I love her black mittens.

Jennifer

Berry said...

You've done a fab job here Dora, love those stars! Hugs Rebekah xx

Saskia said...

Very elegant and so unique! Your style is great!

Lovely to see your work at Freshly Brewed Challenges! Thanks for joining us!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Unknown said...

Dora, I love that stamp set. A lovely card with great colours

Kelly said...

Great card Dora. I love how you have the sweet image sitting on the star. You choice of paper is perfect!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love the dark card with the great image!

EFI said...

Dora your card is so elegant and the colors are great!!!

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful elegant card Dora, your stars are fab and the bow is wonderful. xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Dora works soooo well hun! Jo xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Dora works soooo well hun! Jo xxx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is precious!!! I love her hair
Thanks for sharing your STYLE at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

Neeti said...

This is very sweet card. Thanks for playing along Freshly Brewed Challenges this week and showing us your style!
Hugs, Neeti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...