Followers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Stamp Fairy Friday Fun

Friday at last... it's been such a busy week for me... I'm so thankful that the weekend is here! Sorry I've not been around so much this week, but I'll definitely hop by soon to see what you've all been up to. I love coming by, it gives me such great inspiration seeing all your lovely projects.

For today...(I'm so excited)... I have my card as a DT for the Stamp Fairy :)) Did you go grab the freebies? This is a card I did with one of the fun freebies, it is such a cutie.


So go to the Stamp Fairy Store for your freebies and to the Stamp Fairyworld Blog for more inspiration and see what the other DT girls done. I'll be back later on the day as this is a scheduled post for me... some challenges and then off to sleep I go ... yep  :)) ... it's good that you can't see the time I'm posting this he he!!!!

CHRISTMAS themed challenges
1 - Top Tip Tuesday 8
2 - Stamp And Create 7
3 - Critter Sketch Challenge 38
4 - Marks Finest Papers 27

Hugs
xxx

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card... Lovely.. poor Santa though lol.

Have a great weekend :)

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card, Dora! I love how you wrapped it up like a present.

Jennifer

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card, Dora! I love how you wrapped it up like a present.

Jennifer

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is adorable! I love the HO! paper you used and your LO is fab!

Deanne :)

Jackie Randolph said...

Dora, I love your papers, they are just perfect for this adorable image!!! Thanks for being on the team with me!!!
Hug~

Joanne (jojot) said...

fun...sure to bring a smile....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable image! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! LOVE the paper! Cute image!

Cor* said...

A VERY FUN card!! How cute! Great layout and papers!!

Anonymous said...

what a fun image! i love the papers too. Thanks for playing the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Dawnll said...

Great use of this freebie- fun card sweetie! Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday
Hope to see you real soon.
You could also enter the challenge this week at Craft Your Passion Challenge-it is anything goes.

redwasher1 said...

Cute!!!
Thanks for joining the fun at Speedy's Friends.

Tanya said...

Great card!! I love that image!

Thanks for playing the Critter Sketch challenge

Maggie's Crafts said...

Love your creation. :) Thank you for joining and sharing with us at TTT at http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/

Maggie

x

Cor* said...

PS- I have an award for you at my blog .......hop over and pick it up!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Dora I so love this card it is bright, cheerful and fun I so love that bp and that image is great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly said...

LOL...what a fun card Dora! The image is just too cute! The paper you used is perfect!

Lorie said...

How cute! That image always makes me smile! thanks for playing the Critter Sketch Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...