Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Baby Card

I'm sure you all know by now how much I love baby cards.... so when I saw Carissa's lovely baby card, using this adorable Chubby Angel stamp... I just had to have him as well he he :))

... and here is what I did.... a very simple card, my mojo seems to be in this mood at the moment!!! ... but I still loved how it turned out.. can't really go wrong with this adorable cute little teddy!
The lovely papers are Papermania, border punch is Martha Stewart, image coloured with my promarkers and the sentiment is a peel-off.... which was blue, but I coloured it black with my promarkers! Thought it would smudge away but no it didn't! Wow these promarkers are awesome, love them kiss kiss kiss he he :)

Here is a close up of my Chubby Angel... the glitter really show this way


and this is the sketch that I followed to create my card today.

I would like to enter my card in these challenges today.
Crafty Calendar 16 - NEW BEGINNINGS
2 Sisters Challenge 23 - THE SKETCH
Craft Your Passion 42 - USE 2 PATTERNED PAPERS
Totally Papercrafts 51 - ONE FOR THE KIDDIES
Crafts 4 Eternity 4 - POLKA DOTS

Thank you for looking today, hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs
xxx

24 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Adorable teddy!

having a {me} day said...

Awwww, how cute to boot is this? Just adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at c4e. keeley.

Carissa said...

Dora, this is just darling. I am sure that this teddy is going to grace the front of many baby cards to come. He is adorable.
Hugs, Carissa

Rach said...

this is too cute, what an adorable teddy image, xx

Lou Mac said...

Gorgeous card - I love the little yellow ribbon. That bear is soo cute and you have coloured him perfectly!!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges!

Lou Mac. xo

Anonymous said...

Such a cute image, and adorable card!

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Dora! Looks really sweet!
Hugs Kristel

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

really sweet cute! love those DP

Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week, good Luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Vicky said...

Ahhh Dora this is so adorable hun and that image is just the cutest :o)
Just love the layout and pretty border punch too!

Thank you for joining us at Totally papercrafts and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx

pinky said...

Dora this is just the cutest little card. Love the image;) Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Fab card Doreen! Hope you are well xx

Thanks for joining us over at PTD!

Lou x

Mary J said...

Hi Dora honey! Your card is so adorable! I love that blue!

{ Scrappiness } said...

Dora, this is lovely!!
Thank you for playing with us in Sketches in Thyme!!
Lots of kisses!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely baby card. Love the colours and the image.. so cute :)

Susie said...

Gorgeous card Dora, what an adorable image!! Love the simple but elegant design too. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Stephanie said...

Beautiful baby card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Fern said...

Precious!!! Love the cute little teddy bear angel, and the punched edges are so pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!!

Kelly said...

Great take on the sketch challenge! Love your choice of paper and the little teddy bears are so cute!

lynne said...

This is so sweet! I love the papers and your image is just coloured in so well!

Thanks for joining in at crafty calender this month!
Lynne x

coldwaters2 said...

Awwwww this is totally full of delight Dora, that cute image along with the gorgeous colours and design a perfect baby card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Melissa said...

great card sketch and your card is soooo sweet and simply beautiful. thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme.

Hanneke said...

This is such a cute card! I like the little teddybears in the upper righthand corner, the are adorable.

tiffany said...

so adorable! thanks for joining in the opne challenge at Sketches in Thyme!
=) Tiffany DT

Joni Parker said...

So cute... great job and I love that sketch!! I think I'll go check out that site!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...