Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thank You

Hello everyone, it's Thursday so I have my card for the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments to share with you today. This week we are challenging you to make a Thank You card, another nice and easy one this week ...

For my card I decided to use this sweet Boy With Flowers stamp, which I coloured with my promarkers, a lovely freebie sentiment from Sentimental Sundays, which I stretched and squashed to fit in a circle he he :) and three types of ribbon as well.

This is the sketch that I followed today
and these are my challenges.
Friday Sketchers 136 - THE SKETCH
A Spoonful of Sugar 134 - THANK YOU
Totally Papercrafts 48 - THANK YOU
Speedy Cats Friends 37 - EMBOSSING
Craft Your Days Away 11 - ANYTHING GOES

Thanks for looking today. Hope to see you playing along with us this week.... and don't forget Suzette's candy that I mentioned yesterday :)

Hugs
xxx

13 comments:

Kathyk said...

oooh - it's simply lovely Dora

Kathyk

Berry said...

Love your papers and the fab embossing this image is fab for a thank you card! hugs Rebekah xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweet image, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

such a Lovely card. Love the soft colours..

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Dora this is super. What a cute wee image. I am popping my wee award on the blog later today. Just been so busy this week Love Hazelxoxox

Christina said...

A really gorgeous card Dora!
Hugs Kristel

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card, Dora!

Jennifer

Jac’s Playground said...

This is beautiful Dora, love the backing paper and the little boy looks just adorable with his bunch of flowers. xx

Doreen said...

This is lovely Dora love all the ribbonThanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

pinky said...

Dora its gorgeous, forgot about that wee stamp, must get him out again. The finished card is just perfect:)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fab card - love the pretty paper and that bow looks amazing.
Thanks for joining us at TPC this week.
Caroline xxx

redwasher1 said...

What a sweet card!!!
Thanks for sharing it with Speedy's Friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...