Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blog Hop Winner and a Top 5!!!!

Hello everyone. I've just got back from a visit to the hairdresser.. five hours I've been there.. quite tired now!!! I am so thankful I just have to do this CHI treatment once yearly!! 

Anyways, I want to thank everyone that played along with us in our Just Wordz All About Babies Blog Hop, because without you all this wouldn't have been such fun and a great success and of course to announce the winner of my candy !!! 


.. and so that lucky winner who was picked up randomly is..............






Congratulations Celeste, hope you will enjoy the prize, please contact me with your email address so that I can send you your goodies asap.


Well now I got some really thrilling news as I just found out that I am one of the TOP 5 this week at
  PASSION FOR PROMARKERS

Blinkie - Top 5 Passionista


with this baby card I made this Sunday.
[image%255B24%255D.png]


woo hooo hooo :) I am so excited about this. This just made my day :)





9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh and so you should be hun this really was one stunning card really well deserved hun hugs cherylxxxxx

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Hun! ..so well deserved.
Whats a CHI treatment...???


Luv CHRISSYxx

Amanda said...

Congratulations - the card is adorable.

Amanda

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo congratulations this is brilliant news Dora and so well deserved this is a real little diamond.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kathyk said...

Well done on your TOP 5 with your stunning card, Dora.

FIVE HOURS? at the hairdresser? OMG!!! No wonder you feel tired matey!

Kathyk

Tina said...

wow beautiful card...lovely colors and the image is precious

Tina

Hannelie said...

It is sooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh wow I don't know how I missed this... thank you soooo much... emailing you my address now.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find your email address so I am going to put my mailing address here
Celeste Lombas
121 Woodlawn Dr
Panama City Beach, FL 32407

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...