Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Anything Goes

Hello, good morning, 1st of May today, a public holiday yay :D We decided to go for a picnic with friends as it's such a nice day.... prepared a nice chicken pie and now I'm going to lazy in the sun all day long ha ha .. or better not as I'll get sunburt :/

So better get my posts done before I go as today it's the day when I have two posts in a day. Well, from now on it'll be fortnightly but for this month only I'll be having two posts on Wednesdays as well .. something exciting happening for me tomorrow woot woot :D check it out tomorrow.

Ok so my first DT card for today is for the new challenge starting at Emerald Fairies.
The theme is ANYTHING GOES

I decided to use this sweet image of Boo & Snookie and I coloured it with my promarkers. Papers were magazine freebies, but I also stamped randomly some leaves with Tim Holtz distress inks. 
Quite a quick card today, this is one of the cards that I did after hubby's injury, so had to be quick, although I really liked how it turned out still... and as for the colouring, well I did that in the car while waiting for son to finish football. I thought it would be a waste of time to take him, go home and go back for him if the football takes only 1.5 hours!!! .. anyway, five more weeks and hubby's hand will have healed and everything will be back to normal!! .. can't wait :)

So some challenges now
Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
My Mum's Craft Shop 54 - THE GREAT OUTDOORS
AUD Sentiments - ANYTHING GOES

Thank you for looking
xxx


Will be back with my Crafty Sentiments DT card.


8 comments:

Hannelie said...

This is beautiful!

Chrissy said...

Such lovely images these Emerald Fairies, mystical an beautiful..gorgeous card Dora..

Luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous! LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Larisa said...

Love this image)) Your card is amazing so much!!!

JLJ Designs said...

Gorgeous scene!

Jen

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is fantastic, I absolutely love this adorable image and and the papers and the grass look fantastic
Lindsay xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Hi Dora, love the scene you have created on here, just gorgeous, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor xx

LindaS said...

Amazing card. Just love the extra you added to the PP especially the butterflies. WTG.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...