Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Anything Goes

Finally  I have another card this week!! I wanted to make something for Friday as it was my birthday, but as you can see I didn't manage! I took the day off, intending to do lots of blog hopping and crafting, but by mid-morning after I returned from hairdresser, we had an electricity cut and then it was already time to go pick kids from school and meet my friend. Apart from the morning, it was a nice day. We went for dinner in the evening and I got a really nice bracelet as a present from hubby :D .. Anyway, don't forget to join my Birthday Candy here.

And onto my card now, which is my DT Card for the new challenge at One Stitch At A Time and the theme for this week is 
ANYTHING GOES

A fun card today, love how it turned out. The image, Girls Rule is from Gert's Digi Blessings and I coloured it with my promarkers. I plucked up courage and tried black hair colouring this time! Papers are Dovecraft, Sugar and Spice.

The prize for this week is all the images that the DT girls have used today.

Some challenges now
Joanna Sheen - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Truly Scrumptious 80 - ANYTHING GOES
Bunny Zoe's Crafts 24 - ANYTHING GOES

Thank you for looking.
Sorry I'm still not coming around at all, but I'm really hoping things will be back to normal soon as hubby's plaster will be off next Tuesday yay :D .. Of course there's physio to do and don't know if he will be able to drive ..but like I said last time.. time to normality is near :D

xx






22 comments:

Hazel said...

Really cute image and I love those backing papers. Hazel x

Josephine said...

Beautiful! Love the colours you chose and those lovely 'sweetie' papers!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute - and i love the fun papers
Lisa x

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the papers....

Kathyk said...

Your card is fab Dora. Hope Ernest gets on well with his physio once the plaster is off. Good to hear you had a nice birthday and a lovely gift of a bracelet. Mine's today and I got the super gift of Pan Pastels - so I'm very happy too

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

mixamatoasties said...

That image is fab Dora! Love your colouring.

Susan x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Dora,
Great card,fab image and papers
Happy belated birthday :) x

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, So adorable is this image and you have created a beautiful card its just gorgeous.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

What a great image and love how her hair turned out, fab papers too xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Dora...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Fleur said...

Wow this is fantastic
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Chrissy said...

Oh! Dora...A very Happy Birthday for Friday, it was in my head all that week to send you a wish, and then life got in the way and it elluded my brain....so glad to hear you had a lovely day...
Gorgeous card, love the layers and papers and fab colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Karen said...

You share the same birthday as my daughter - smiles.. hope you had a fabby day hun. :0)
A lovely card wonderful colours.
Hugs,
Karen.xx

Bernie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Dora!!!

What a fun card! Love the image and the papers are perfect!
Hugs

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great layers and papers!

Shelby said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a nice day. Too funny of an image and love how you've colored her up. All the circles and cheery colors are perfect.

Shelby

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Fabulous card Dora. Super layout and DP.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love your card! I love that card candi you have used, it has inspired me to look mine out! Judy x

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Dora, thank you for sharing with us at Joanna Sheen 'Happy Birthday' challenge,

hugs Teresa x

coldwaters2 said...

Dora this is absolutely gorgeous the image is so pretty so are those papers. super card
Hugs
Lorraine x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Really cute, I love those backing papers, they are gorgeous! Hugs Julie x

Made by Mandy said...

Great card Dora, she's got such a smirk on her face. Love those papers, very lush :)

Love Mandy xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...