Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Embossing

So here I am again, and now I have my DT Card for the new challenge at Emerald Fairies. ... a totally different card from the previous one as this time I have a baby card.
The theme for this forthnight is EMBOSSING.

For my card I used the sweet Ashee which I coloured with my promarkers... and then I also glittered up the wings and parts of the mushroom to finish it off. .. .. just had to glitter up the card candy on the sides as well.. loved how it turned out. This  card will be going all the way to Australia as I'm giving it to my nephew as they are expecting their first child. Still don't know if it will be a boy or a girl, so hence the colours.

Some challenges now
Crafty Calendar May - THINGS WITH WINGS
Paper Sundaes 120 - THINGS WITH WINGS
CES Challenges 85 - ANYTHING GOES
Truly Scrumptious 80 - ANYTHING GOES


Thank you for looking
xx




16 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful baby card Dora, love these wee fairies, lovely colours and love the sparkle...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hanneke said...

Wow Dora, this is such a sweet baby card! Love how it is cute but not too cute :p Great colors as well. Hugs, Hanneke

amanda stokes said...

Hi Dora,
Gorgeous card,sweet image and lovely colour :) x

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh this is adorable Dora I love the soft colours and the image is just so cute xx

Kim said...

Very sweet! Adorable image.

Carissa said...

So pretty, what a sweet card for a little one.
Hugs, Carissa

Laura Bradley said...

What a gorgeous and sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar. Laura x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Dora...really pretty image and layout hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Dora - the image is soooo sweet.
Have a fab evening.
Take care
Debs xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love the darling image and colors. Your layout is super too.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Dora this is absolutely gorgeous, that image is full of delight, the embossed panel the paper and embellishments look fantastic.
hugs
Lorraine x

Rachel said...

Pretty card Dora, love your papers. Hope you're having a good week. Wedgie xxx

Heather said...

This is adorable Dora, I love your beautifully coloured image, one of the sweetest of Emerald Fairies.
gorgeous papers and colours.
hugs
Heather xx

Marie-Louise said...

A beautiful card and a very cute image.

Pamela said...

Gorgeous Dora, beautiful colours.

Pam xx

sara said...

awwww what an adorable card such a sweet image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes and truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...