Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Stamps Release at Crafty Sentiments

Good morning girls, I hope everyone is having a nice week...  Sorry if I haven't been much around lately, I'm still super busy ufff !!! Extra taxi driving to do from now on as young son did not do so well in his exams and so we have now started taking him to private lessons uff uff !!.. Well I'm sure you're not here to hear me moan ha ha It's new stamps release time at Crafty Sentiments today the 10th of the month, and this time to celebrate we have a fun blog hop for you with lots of prizes along the way.


For my card I am using of course one of the new images Annabel Party Girl and I think she is so so sweet :D I coloured her with my promarkers. The paper is from a beautiful Me To You paper pack and the flowers are CreaLIES dies. 

So if you would like to hop with us you need to leave a comment on each of the girls' blogs to let us know you have visited us. You should have arrived here from Chrissy, but if not, then go from the start which is from Doreen. Your next stop on the hop is Gemma and this is the Blog Hop line in case you get lost.

Dora -> You are Here

I hope you can come and hop along with us, super inspiration from all the DT girls is guaranteed :D

I am entering my card in these challenges today.
One Stop Crafts 181 - CELEBRATIONS
The Crafty Pad 169 - WE'RE GIRLY GIRLS
Bunny Zoes 23 - RIBBON or TWINE

Thank you for looking

xxx


PS Don't forget to join my Birthday Candy.



29 comments:

Chrissy said...

She is so lovely Dora, gorgeous colouring and papers, so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Sweet card Dora, love those flowers.

Margaret said...

Loving this image and you've coloured her perfectly. Like the way that you've put the Card Candi on the bow. Might borrow that idea, if I may?

Margaret xx

Heidi said...

hallo dora, she is definitely a party girl. lovely colouring and those pink flowers go perfectly. hugsheidi x

Grá O'Neill said...

Great card, love the flowers :)

Berry said...

This is totally cute sweetie! Love your pretty flowers ooo have noticed your candy too am off to join in! Hugs rebekah xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Dora,
Gorgeous card,lovely image and pretty paper :) x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is soo pretty. I love the dotty flowers
Lisa x

rachel said...

this is stunning - I really want that dress! hugs Rachel xx

Unknown said...

Simply gorgeous beautiful card Dora! Jo xx

Tammylee said...

Dora, Great project and such a cute image! Love the colors and the layout too!

Helen Dooley said...

Adorable! I love the paper choices and the colors. She is too cute. you should add this over at FOr Fun Challenges!

Olivia said...

Fabulous job on your card.

Olivia
ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Dora I love those flowers and what a fantastic card , fabulous details and image I love this .
Well done Hugs Elaine

Margreet said...

Hi Dora....you made a gorgeous card with that lovely partyygirl! Love your colouring and the flowers!
xxx Margreet

Suzette said...

I wish it was my birthday, fantastic card.

Regards
Suzette x

Jac’s Playground said...

Very pretty Dora love your colouring and she really is adorable xx

Unknown said...

Lovely girly card Dora. xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Dora and love the image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Dora this is so beautiful that is one gorgeous image and I love those flowers and papers.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Little K Smith said...

A gorgeous card Dora, I love the pretty colours n papers and fab flowers too :)
Kelly.x

Danni said...

Pretty card! Fun image and I like the polka dot flowers!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so beautiful Dora, I love the sweet image and that bow is just so gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Sherryn said...

love this image, gorgeous card xx

Mary J said...

OH, just lovely Dora! Your colouring is gorgeous and those flowers perfect!

MAGDA said...

Preciosa tarjeta , el sello es fantastico,un saludo Magdalena

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the ribbon & flowers that compliment the sweet image.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Fliss said...

Stunning card ...love the pinks...!!!

Shelby said...

Oh you've made her so pretty! Love the big flowers and all of the pink!

Shelby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...