Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sweet Tooth

Hello, me again, I'm back with my second post of the day and today it's time for my second week as Designer in the Spotlight at Simon Says Challenge.
Simon Says Stamp

The theme for us this week is SWEET TOOTH.. just so right after all the Birthday Celebrations last week.. and next week too some celebrations for me this time as it's my birthday on Friday yay. Have you joined my candy?

For my card I have used a stamp of Tilda, You're so special, which I coloured with my Promarkers.  Paper is from a Wild Rose Studio paper pack, sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp set and .. 

the scrollwork die is Memory Box.


As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky winner a $50 voucher to spend in the Simon Says Store

but there's another prize this week too.
A lovely Mixed Media Sampler Set and a 4 pack of Gelato's from Faber Castell.

Please check out the fantastic inspiration from all the Simon Says DT
GD Dora -> That's ME :D


Some challenges for my card now.
One Stop Crafts 181 - CELEBRATIONS
Joanna Sheen - FLOWER POWER
The Crafty Pad 169 - WE'RE GIRLY GIRLS
Creative Craft Challenges - ANYTHING GOES
Timeless Tuesdays 168 - PINK-A-LICIOUS
Bunny Zoes 23 - RIBBON OR TWINE

Thank you for looking
xx













27 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Dora, love this sweet Tilda, gorgeous colouring and beautiful flower...very pretty card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Dora, how are you? Sorry, I've been MIA lately. I just LOVE this card. Gorgeous colors, very sweet image, and that flourish is beautiful. Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Super card Dora lovely and pink....Love it! Jo xxx

Heidi said...

Gorgeous soft shades on this one dora, H xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful Dora lovin' the pink and gorgeous scroll xx

Kim said...

Tilda is always so sweet! Perfect papers for that image!

amanda stokes said...

Hi Dora,
Gorgeous card,lovely sweet tilda image and pretty papers and details :) x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Dora, this card is adorable!!! I love the beautiful flourishes!
Big hugs!
Heather

Lisa Jane said...

ooh such a cute image and gorgeous colours.
Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card I like the sweet tilda, the papers and the swirls.
Kevin xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is so lovely Dora I love that image of Tilda also the die cut and flower super creation.
hugs
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

Just so pretty Dora...such a cute image and fabulous layout hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dora :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers and colours are fab :-) I love the scroll too :-)

ooh Happy Birthday for Friday !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Shelby said...

This is so pretty Dora! love the pinks and purples and just absolutely for a girl's birthday.

Shelby

Danni said...

Pretty and sweet! Love the pink/purples~ so girly!

Unknown said...

Dora what a stunning card I love all the details fabulous work Hugs Elaine

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute birthday card Dora! Love all the pin...thanks for playing the FTTC! Hugs ~S~

Kerry said...

Beautiful card. I just adore Tilda & your colours are Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft.
Kerry

Amanda said...

Oh how sweet!! I love the coloring you did, the flowers and the pretty flourishes :)
Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful, love the WRS papers, and the floral work is stunning all finished off with fabulous stitching and a gorgeous image
Hugs Kate x
WRS DT :)

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card Dora.
luv
Debby

NancyD said...

Very nice! I love those flourish dies and your great gift paper. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Dora! I love the layout and the purples are lovely!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday, Dora. Love the coloring on that adorable Tilda image. Thanks for sharing at FTTC.

Diane said...

Very pink and very girly Dora !! love it !! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx

aqualeiga said...

Well, there's no arguing here, this is DEFINATELY a girly girls card, and an adorable one at that! So pleased you joined our CRAFTY PAD challenge...see you again soon I hope!
Hugs, Ali x

Unknown said...

Beautiful birthday card! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...