Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cute

Hello good morning. Here is my card for today ...... My DT card which I made for the new challenge starting today at I ♥ Promarkers.
The theme for this week is
CUTE
... More fun than that it cannot be I think


Our sponsor this week is 2 Cute Ink with 3 digi images from the store and so lucky girls we could have one of the cute images to play with.

 I had so much fun making this card. I remember that when I was printing this paper that I used for this card, quite some time ago, the color cartridge was at its end and so the paper didn't print with the right colors. Of course I still kept it and now here I am using it. Loved how it turned out !

Some challenges for my card now
LEJ Designs 27 - ANYTHING GOES
Totally Gorjuss 155 - THING WITH WINGS
Paper Playtime 87 - ANYTHING GOES

Thank you for looking
xxx





13 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Brilliant fun card.

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card, Dora! I love the colors.

Jen

Sue said...

WOW! this is fabulous Dora. I love that image and the colours are wonderful.

hugs Sue

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh Dora that is just so cute and happy too xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww I am pretty sure this is the cutest thing dora!!! I love the image...how sweet and those die cuts look just gorgeous! :)

Shelby said...

Love this color palette! And isn't he just the cutest thing.

Shelby

An Occasional Genius said...

Super cute Dora & the colours are perfect! Just goes to show we should never throw anything away! xx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just so gorgeous dora! fabulous fun image and layout x

Chrissy said...

What a cute little owl Dora, love the papers and colours...soo cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Heather said...

I tusre does fit the bill of "CUTE". Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week for our Anything Goes challenge.

xxxtglxxx said...

Dora, this is totally cute hun! :)

What a fun image. Lovely colours and your die cut border is really pretty :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Adorable, love your colors and sweet image and fabulous die cuts!!

Doreen said...

fabby card hun - the colour combo is great and the image amazing
Hugs
Doreen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...