Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thank You

Good morning everyone. I hope you are having a good week. Sorry I haven't been hopping around lately but I'm a bit busy with Mother's Day and Holy Communion cards, besides of course the usual stuff. I should be ok of course, hopefully by the end of this week
Anyway, today it's time for a new challenge at
and this week the theme is
THANK YOU



For my card I decided on this gorgeous stamp that I had but had never used. It is from In 2 Stamps, Daisy with Flower. I have of course coloured it with my promarkers. 
For my card this time I have again used my new fence die from Die Namics, the grass die is also Die Namics while the flowers are Memory Box. The sentiment is LOTV.
Finished it off with the cute kitty cat from Papermania ... he he love these :)

Our sponsor for this week is Polka Doodles with this fabulous prize.

Entering my card in these challenges today
Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES
One Stop Crafts 227 - FLOWER POWER
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge 126 - DIE CUTS and/or PUNCHES

Thank you for looking today 
xx


14 comments:

rachel said...

what a lovely bright summery card Dora - really wonderful! Hugs rachel xx

Sandra H said...

Morning Dora....Aww wow this is sooooooo cute!! so beautifully presented with lots of detail added nice to see you back xx

Chrissy said...

So pretty Dora, gorgeous soft colours and love the flowers and papers.

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

This is a beautifully bright and happy card Dora and just love that cat.

B x

Hannelie said...

Hey Dora! Sorry for not visiting such a long time!
Sweet sweet card, I just want to steal that kitty from your card!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful thank you card love all the elements Ginny x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Dora, I like the sweet image the flowers, the fence and the colours.
Kevin xx

Lisa Minckler said...

That's so cute Dora!! The scenery you've designed is wonderful and that cat...awesome!!! My kids are driving me nuts to get one and they want one of those hairless kinds...GAK! I can't bring myself to to love them just yet, but if I could find one like on your card..now that would be groovy!! :)
hugs to you,
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Dora....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Dora. I absolutely love the colours.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Dora,
Love the sweet Spring time colours on this darling card. Oh and that kitty add a very cute special touch. Hope things settle down for you soon. Take good care.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Dora this is so very pretty, I love that gorgeous image also the soft colours you have used, the papers and embellishments look superb, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Deanne Saunders said...

Your card is absolutely amazing!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Helen said...

A really sweet card - love your image and the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...