Followers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Anything Goes

Hello everyone. It's that time of the week when I post my DT card for the new challenge at

The theme for this week is an easy ANYTHING GOES and so I decided to do a Christmas Card, using the image, Snow Dad by Digi Blessings from our sponsor Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.

To do my card I just used a left over DP, a sentiment, and two gems!! and that's it! I just felt like doing a clean card this time.. actually my mojo felt that way.. but I love how it turned out.. the cute image just does the job! 


Will be back with some challenges:


Thank you for looking

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Love this image and your colouring is gorgeous!! great shade of green not the morm......lovely backing papers too hope your well x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and fabulous CAS design
Sue xx

Hanneke said...

What a sweet and cute card! Love the little snowman, he is a fun guy. Hugs, Hanneke

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Dora, I like the image and the design.
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is soooooo cute.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Oh he is a little cutie Dora, lovely card x

Marie-Louise said...

Great card Dora. I love the cute image.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful Christmas card love the way the snowman stands out Ginny♥

Grenouille Greetings said...

Such an adorable snowman, perfectly coordinated with his background. Hugs, Lesley

LindaS said...

Sweet snowman and card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...