Followers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Sketch

Good afternoon everyone, hope you're having a good week. I'm feeling very Christmassy with all the decorations up, the Christmas cake baked... and tasted yum :P and with all these Christmas cards! For some parties now, Christmas shopping, vacation leave and the midnight mass to finish it off!

Anyway, it's that day of the week today when I share my DT card for the new challenge at

The theme for this week is a SKETCH challenge and this is what I came up with.

For my card I used Papermania DP and three dies, two of which are new.. the Christmas tree which was a freebie in a magazine and the hollies which I got from Joanna Sheen. To the tree I attached some bells which I got from a local craft shop here... I really loved the bells on the tree even though I had such a hard time to fix them !!! but still, I really enjoyed doing the card since I got me some new Christmas stuff te he he :)


The image that I was so lucky to use for my card is Sleepy Santa from our first sponsor for this week Rick St Dennis.
.. and we also have a second sponsor
Check out the challenge blog for details of the prizes.
This is the sketch which you must follow to play along and don't forget that you must also use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, TriaMarkers, AquaMarkers or Neon Markers on your projects.

I am entering my card in these challenges today
Divas by Design - ANYTHING GOES
Passion for Promarkers - INCLUDE A SENTIMENT
Crafty Sentiments - CHRISTMAS
Creative Inspirations Wednesdays 244 - TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLORS
ABC Challenge - A for ALMOST CHRISTMAS
Crafty Ribbons 73 - SPORTS and/or STRIPES
Totally Gorjuss 213 - ANYTHING WITH SANTA
C is for Challenge 12 - TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS


Thank you for looking
xx



21 comments:

brenda said...

What a lovely Christmas card Dora and lovely colours as well.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very sweet card, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

NGCARDS said...

Such a cute creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and I wish you all the best for the festive season! xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Dora love that Santa image also the wonderful design a super card for sure.
hugs
lorraine x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Dora. That santa looks shattered! Bit like me at the minute!! lol
Lorraine x

Chris said...

Fab card, Dora! Great colouring on the Santa, fab design and I love the little bells on the tree!
Chris
x

carol said...

ooh how sweet and cute...love your little tree with the bells on. thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Unknown said...

Thanks for your crafty ribbons entry this week
P x

Unknown said...

Thanks for your crafty ribbons entry this week
P x

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely card.

Sandra H said...

Oh reading that makes me feel christmassy too although l think once your dec's go up and you see them around the streets its a good feeling....your santa looks sooo tired l suppose its all the delivering of presents....lol fabulous card as always Dora take care xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Another adorable card Dora. I really like how you added the bells to the tree.

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is so adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Jac’s Playground said...

Hi Dora fab card that's such a great Santa image and love the bells on your beautiful die cut tree, have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and Divas by Design this week. Jac xxx

Jackie W said...

Very pretty card! Love the die cuts and papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
Jackie

Cathy said...

Fabulous Christmas make. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge.
Cathy xx

Unknown said...

great xmas intake, thanks for joining us over on divas by designs x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous card hun, love the fun image. Thanks for joining in with Divas By Design
Lindsay xx

Sarah said...

Fab card, love your layout and embellishments, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hugs, Sarah x

Regan said...

Wonderful card! I love the tree die adorned with the jingle bell ornaments! Splendid! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan

coops said...

So stunning Dora.Gorgeous design and i love the fab santa.
Thanks for joining us at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...