Followers

Friday, August 29, 2014

Make Your Own Background Paper

Hello everyone. Not one of my best cards this week unfortunately. I can't see my mojo anywhere near at the moment, well in Summer I hardly see it at all... I'm always so busy enjoying Summer but this time I'm also so busy at the office staying so late and with the Auditors coming as from next Monday I don't think I'll be leaving any earlier at all from now :( .. 

Anyway, onto my card now which I made for the new challenge that started yesterday at I ♥ Promarkers and this week we are challenging you to make your own Background Paper.


Not an easy one for me, being like I am at the moment, but then I remembered a really large rubber stamp that I have, Cover-a-Card from Impression Obsession. I inked it using three different colored inks and stamped it on my card. I really loved how it turned out and so pleased too that I got to use this stamp.


The stamp that I am using for my card is from one of our sponsors for this week Squigglefly
and our second sponsor is Marianne Design

I hope you can come and join us this week. Check out the challenge blog to see what the other girls did and the prizes that you can win.

Thank you for looking
xx

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous BP and gorgeous card Ginny x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Dora, I like the image and the paper you made,
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Dora, the bow is really pretty, so sheer and your backing paper is fabulous!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, So pretty is your card and your image is delicious looking love the flowers and the ribbon hope your mojo returns soon like you though summer seems to take over my mojo too! take care x

Diane said...

Such a fun bright card Dora and fab background !!

hugs Diane xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora that background is brilliant I love how the colours graduate it really does look so effective and prefect for showing off those lovely flowers and image.
hugs
lorraine x

Marie-Louise said...

Don't know how I missed this card Dora. It is fantastic.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...