Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Use Something New

Hello and a Happy New Year to all. Hope you had a good start and your 2016 will be a fantastic one. As for me, well I wasn't so well unfortunately, but after I spent two days in bed resting and taking pills and honey and lemon and all that stuff I was so much better by new year's eve and I  managed to go out for dinner with friends. We had booked quite some time ago and I didn't want to disappoint them! Anyway, that went well, and yesterday we had my FIL for lunch which was lovely, we were also invited over by my brother on Wednesday and tonight we are also invited at my brother in law for drinks and finger food. I'm really looking forward for next week, when hopefully everything will fall back into the normal routine and I start eating healthy again, and exercising, as even that took a back seat this week, and hope to get off the two kilos I gained!!!! 

Anyway, onto my DT card for today as this week it's time for a new challenge at 
Crafty Friends
The theme this week is
USE SOMETHING NEW

The new stuff that I'm using is the digi, Star Angel Sprite which I was lucky to have to make my card from one of our sponsors Aurora Wings. The prize is $15 worth of digis.

and I'm also using a a new die, the Merry Christmas sentiment, which, very lucky me, I had won sometime ago in a challenge here in blogland. It's from Wild Rose Studio and is actually one, but I cut it off in two.


 The image I colored it with my promarkers and added glitter to her dress and on the stars on her hair and on the star that she is holding and also all around the DP.

Our second sponsor for this challenge is Pretty Grafik Designs and they are offering a $20 gift voucher to the lucky winner.
I am entering my card in these challenges today:
As You Like It - ANYTHING GOES
Pile It On 98 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS
Paper Creator's Crafts 43 - ANYTHING GOES
Bunny Zoe's December Challenge - SPARKLE
Craft-Dee BowZ January Challenge - ANYTHING WITH A HANDMADE BOW
Our Crafty Corner 4 - ANYTHING GOES
 

Thank you for looking
xxx


12 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Beautiful card Dora :o)
Hugs Diane Louise xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Hope you are feeling much better and you have a wonderful 2016! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Eileen said...

I love this Aurora Wings image and what you have done with her here. Gorgeous design and layout. Thanks again for joining in with our 'Let's Celebrate' Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers, and good luck
Eileen x

The Crafty Den said...

Another beautiful card Doreen. I love the image and your paper and die cuts looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Don't forget to come back on 5th Jan 2016 for our new challenge and to find out if you are one of our lucky winners. Hugs, Denise x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Dora! Sure love your darling Christmas card. Sweet image and awesome dies. Happy New Year.

Sandra H said...

Happy New Year Dora.........your card is so adorable and l love your new Christmas Wishes die xx

Zw@@n said...

Happy New Year! Super cute card, Dora. Gorgeous dies and design.
Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Unknown said...

Adorable card and image. Lovely colouring too. Thank you for joining us at 2Crafty Girls challenge. Hope to see you again very soon. Mary DT member x

Helen said...

Sweet card - love the colours!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

lalkygirl said...

What a pretty card .love the image and all your pretty die cuts look awesome
Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck
Tracey X

Sarah said...

Aah what a cute card!! Thank you for playing at AYLI and good luck!! Sarah :0)

cotnob said...

A beautiful card, such a pretty image and lovely die cut details.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month.
Pauline
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...