Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Anything Goes

Hello everyone and a happy Saturday to all. I'm back home in Malta after a great holiday in Livigno .. .. well not really that great as my sister-in-law, who was with us on holiday with her husband, unfortunately got injured on our third day there and ended up having her right leg in cast :( and in a wheelchair to move around! After that, I was a bit nervous to ski, but we continued on but more cautiously and luckily no one else got hurt. We went also sledging, on a husky ride, on jet bikes and horse riding as well and also to the Thermal Baths in Bormio which I can tell you were heaven. Really relaxing and I highly recommend if you are ever there. Don't miss it !

Anyway, back to earth he he and to my post for today to share my DT card for the new challenge that started today at Crafty Friends.

The theme for this challenge is
ANYTHING GOES

Great challenge :P as you can do whatever you like and please. For my card I got to use this gorgeous image from one of our sponsors Stamps by Julia Spiri 
 

To make my card I recycled an invitation and used the beautiful background card. I colored my image with my promarkers and then just finished off my card with some pearls, ribbon, a bow and a butterfly and added the centres for the flowers on the background DP.

Our second sponsor for this challenge is Sami Stamps so two reasons to join and play along with us.
 





I am entering my card in these challenges today:
Crafting with Friends 17 - ANYTHING GOES
Fussy and Fancy 160 - PASTEL COLORS
Really Reasonable Ribbon 137 - WELCOME SPRING + RIBBON
 Julia Spiri 14 - ANYTHING GOES / OPTION PARIS
Whimsy Stamps 92 - SPRING COLORS or EASTER

 Well that's all for today.

Thank you for looking 
xxx
 





12 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Your card reminds me of an oldie-but-goodie song called "Pretty Ballerina." The sweet image goes perfectly with the pretty DP. Hope your sister-in-law recovers quickly. Happy Easter!!!!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girlie card Dora, fab image and colours
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

Adorable card! Thank you for entering at Julia Spiri

DT Lynda xx

Anonymous said...

such an adorable card, love the colours you have used, thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining our 'Flowers' challenge at Fab'n'Funky :)

Julia Spiri said...

Lovely! Adorable!
Hugs, Julia xx

Intruderlady said...

Love this adorable ballerina. Gorgeous colors.
Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamps by Julia Spiri. Good luck!
Kitty - New Release DT

Virginia said...

What a great addition to our challenge. Thanks for Playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely, Dora. Thanks so much for playing along in our Spring Ribbon Challenge.
Blessings,
karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Nathalie said...

Very cute card. I love image & papers. Thanks for playing with us at Fusy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute ballerina and pretty paper---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

Leslie said...

So pretty! Love the colors!
Hugs,
Leslie
Crafty Friends DT teammie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...