Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Anything Goes

A new day .. a new month already, the days are already getting nicer here :) and what have we done today ... a busy day it was that's for sure! 
First thing this morning I had medical tests including a blood test and this didn't go so good as SHE JUST COULDN'T FIND MY VEIN!! She tried first one arm then the other and then again the first but it was too much for me!!! I started seeing all white and that was it! I just hate needles and blood. So to the office I went after that, had a funeral in the afternoon and back home I went to check on the new home and there were three cute cats in the garden which the previous owners used to feed. I of course couldn't leave them hungry and so got them some food which they devoured. I am allergic to cats so I can't keep them inside but at least they will not go hungry. Here they are :)


Anyway, time for my DT card now .. actually I have two today and they are both for the new month challenge that started today at

Here is my first one and I am using images, the fun guy and the taxi, both from the Travel bundle from our sponsor Melonheadz. I colored them with my promarkers and used gorgeous paper from a Me & My Big Ideas paperpack. There are more fun images in the bundle, and you will see two more in my next card.

Some fun dies of course to finish it off...  all new ones... the ducks just got them this week from Joanna Sheen and then the sun, the swirly cut lines and the word Summer. I cut out the word twice in yellow and black and I think it came out really nice like this :) 

My second card now and this time I am using the sweet girl and the luggage set from the Travel bundle. There are still more images in the bundle, I had actually printed them too, but I didn't manage to use them in my cards together.
 I have again colored both images with my promarkers and the tall buildings are also from my Me & My Big Ideas paperpack. The background DP is from a Docraft paperpack, on which I stamped some fun circle stamps and the Happy Holliday verse is a clear stamp. 


The lucky winner this month will get one bundle of digis from our sponsor.
 

I am entering my card in these ANYTHING GOES challenges today

Thank you for looking
xxx



9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! Such sweet kitties!

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, oooh rather you than me giving blood and not being able to find a vain!! both your cards are adorable and so are the cats surely they are not strays? far to clean and beautiful so it's become your task to feed them like you say they won't go hungry xxx

Louise F NZ said...

Fantastic cards, love the die cuts. Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Crazy Challenge.

Farida Rone said...

Wonderful creations!
Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
Hugs,
Farida

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Wow... holiday feelings. I also need the sun :-)
Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Anything Goes.
Hugs, Tina - DT
Polkadoodles Challenge

Moni said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.-Dt

ELE said...

Very summer and pleasant coloring.
Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Wow!! both the cards are awesome....these beauties have just sent me to summer in this cold weather..Love it..they are so bright and colorful..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards, lots of super details.
Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles.
Pauline
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...