Followers

Friday, March 10, 2017

A Sympathy Card

With hubby away today, I thought to share this Sympathy card that I made recently. I do not really like to make these type of cards, but I was asked to do it by a friend of mine as she wanted something different, and that it was for her friend whose child passed away, so I just couldn't refuse.

Anyway, this is what I came up with.

I found this beautiful angel stamp, which I colored with my promarkers, with my other stamped images and thought it would be very nice for what I needed. The sentiment I found it on the internet and printed it on my comp. It says... An angel opened the book of life and whispered, as she closed the book, too beautiful for earth....  So beautiful I think!
Just some peel offs then, ribbon, a bow and three flowers to finish it off.
I hope they liked it.

Entering my card in these ANYTHING GOES challenges today.


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Kelly Lloyd said...

Adorable card x

Nicola Gold said...

Sympathy cards are always difficult but you've done a superb job. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' March 2017.
Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Lovely card Dora..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Beautiful card Dora and I love the sweet sentiment.

Anonymous said...

This must be the sweetest card ever. Sympathy cards are really difficult but this is really lovely.
Thank you for participating over at Creative Moments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...